In simple terms, oracles are considered the bridges in the crypto world since they connect real-world off-chain data to different blockchains 2.0 and so forth. Nowadays, many Ethereum-based projects are dominating the oracle market.
Charli3 with an explosive IDO on Cardstarter is a promising candidate to become the alternative choice for projects on blockchains.
The article below will provide all the detailed information about Charli3, including:
- What is Charli3? How does it work?
- What is Charli3 Token (C3)? All the detailed information about its Tokenomics.
- How to get and buy C3 tokens?
- Roadmap and updates.
- Details about the team, investors, and partners.
- Is Charli3 a good investment?
Let’s get started!
What is Charli3?
Charli3 is the first oracle project on Cardano that bridges the data gap between the blockchain and the real world. It offers a better oracle solution based on the Cardano infrastructure by providing trusted data feeds for projects.
Applying existing technologies, Charli3 uses a multi-oracle node consensus for reliable data streams. It ensures a decentralized network, cross-verification, and protection from inaccurate price manipulation. Therefore, Charli3 is a promising project in the Cardano Ecosystem.
Charli3 has many key features, including:
- Utilizing the native token to run a node.
- Redundant oracle networks.
- A trustless network of nodes to prevent Sybil attacks.
- Node reputation and validation.
How does Charli3 work?
Charli3 uses a network consensus running by nodes. Node operators are required to stake tokens for data requests. To earn the reward token, they have to complete the data verification after establishing insurance and consensus with other nodes.
The Charli3 platform has data sources as follows:
- Primary sources are from DEXs and CEXs based on their reputation determined by the Charli3 community. On-chain analytic tools are included to avoid false data. Those sources will earn rewards for API connection to nodes.
- Secondary sources are from other oracle providers, which makes Charli3 an oracle aggregator.
All data sources are cross-verified by all nodes and weighted based on nodes’ stakes. Staked tokens will be transferred from inaccurate nodes to accurate ones. Therefore, if a node is not working well, its reputation will decrease over time. The data will be published and stored via Charil3 reverse oracle services.
On-chain CHARLI3-SC is the smart contract responsible for interacting with Charil3’s clients. It contains three sub-contracts as follows:
- The aggregation contract is responsible for gathering and computing external data sources.
- The order-matching contract organizes the service agreements and indexes requested parameters.
- The reputation contract observes the performance of external data providers.
The client looking for Charli3’s oracle service specifies the parameters of the aggregation contract and the reputation contract.
Charli3 has an operator-based DAO for community changes. To participate in platform governance, node operators have their available stakes affect ELO-based reputation – ELO scores are earned when competing with other participants. This motivates all nodes to perform better in the long term.
What is C3 Token?
Charli3 issues C3 tokens as its utility and governance token. C3 tokens are required to be staked for running a node.
Node’s reputation depends on the number of C3 staked tokens. If there’s any inaccurate node, it can be transferred to other nodes. The reputation affects the token reward and the voice on the Charli3 platform.
Detailed information about C3 Token
C3 Price Today
Currently, you can track C3 Token price on Coin98 Markets.
Coin98 Markets is a website that helps users to get updates of the real-time prices, as well as view the detailed information of a Token Metric from any project. More specifically, you can access the home page or the community page of a project or filter the coins/tokens by Market Cap, Trading Volume, etc.
C3 Key Metrics
- Token Name: Charli3 Token.
- Ticker: C3.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC20.
- Contract: 0xf1a91c7d44768070f711c68f33a7ca25c8d30268.
- Token Type: Utility and governance.
- Max Supply: 100,000,000 C3.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Note: The Charli3 team promises to translate 1:1 C3 on Ethereum to C3 on Cardano when the Cardano Mainnet launches. On Sep 12th, 2021, Cardano’s mainnet Alonzo upgrade was released.
C3 Token Allocation
The C3 Token has a total max supply of 100,000,000 tokens distributed as follows:
- Token Sale: 37%
- Seed Sale: 18%
- Private Sale: 13%
- Public Sale: 6%
- Node Reward: 30%
- Team: 20%
- Dev Fund: 8%
- Liquidity: 3%
- Reserves: 2%
C3 Token Sale
On Apr 23rd, 2021, Charli3 was the first project launching its token IDO on Cardstarter.
C3 Token Release Schedule
- Seed: at $0.021; 10% unlock at TGE; 3-month cliff then 15-month linear
- Private: at $0.031; 15% unlock at TGE; 3-month cliff then 9-month linear
- Public: at $0.041; 100% unlock at TGE
- Team: 20%; 6-month cliff; 18-month linear
- Dev fund: 20% unlock at TGE; 3-month cliff then 9-month linear
- Reserves: 10% unlock at TGE; 3-month cliff then 21-month linear
C3 Token Use Case
C3 tokens are used in many cases, similar to other oracle projects:
- Staking: C3 tokens are required to become node operators and send data requests. The node ratings depend on the available stake.
- Rewards: Node operators earn C3 tokens as rewards when processing the data.
- Governance: In the future, C3 tokens are used for voting on platform changes.
How to get C3 Token
You can get C3 through multiple Ethereum-based decentralized exchanges: Uniswap, Sushiswap, etc.
Instead of buying on different exchanges, becoming node operators is an efficient way to earn C3 tokens.
How to buy C3 tokens on Coin98 Exchange
You can use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for C3 following these simple steps: exchange.coin98.com
Step 1: Connect Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Select Uniswap.
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for trading:
- Search C3.
- If the result does not come up, you can paste the contract of C3 into the search box: 0xf1a91c7d44768070f711c68f33a7ca25c8d30268;
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
How to store C3 Token
You can store, send, receive C3 Tokens on Coin98 Wallet with a few single steps. The guides on how to make transactions with C3 on Coin98 Wallet are as follows.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search C3 Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send C3 to this address.
Roadmap & Updates
Team, Investors, and Partners
Charli3’s Founder Robert Hever previously worked with a16z, YCombinator startups, alongside the former CTO of Youtube.
Jonas Lindgren with his software engineering and university professor background is now the CTO of Charli3.
Damon Zwarich has marketing experience from Microsoft’s Xbox studios, stage production, and real estate, so he can manage the Charli3 team and the community.
Since its launch, Charli3 has formed profound partnerships with not only projects on Cardano but also other multi-chain projects, for example, Coin98 Wallet.
Is Charli3 (C3) a good investment?
Currently, projects are using the oracle service from Ergo, centralizing the Cardano ecosystem. However, Charli3 is on the right track to be the leading oracle project in the Cardano ecosystem. To achieve that goal, the Charli3 team is working on the infrastructure and documents for the node installation. There are some key highlights from Coin98 for investment considerations:
- Chainlink is now the biggest oracle project specially optimized for Ethereum, but not for others. On the other hand, Charli3 claims to have a fully Cardano-centric perspective, taking advantage of the Cardano infrastructure in order to reach its full potential. Therefore, it’s better for projects on Cardano to choose a native oracle than others.
- Cardano is not only focusing on applications in the crypto space but also real-life applications. And Charli3 is an oracle project so it can provide oracle services for real-life non-crypto projects alongside Cardano such as logistics, supply chain, payments, etc.
- The Alonzo mainnet upgrade was released, indicating that developers can deploy their ideas on Cardano. To meet the demand, Charli3 completed the basis which is now ready for data feeds to projects on Cardano. The more projects, the more clients Charli3 has.
- Charli3 will create a fail-safe mechanism to prevent the 51% attack and data manipulation, which is claimed to be revolutionary in the oracle space by Charli3. However, the mechanism details haven’t been published yet, and it’s expected to be in the upcoming whitepaper.
- C3 tokens now are available only on Ethereum, and the team promises to translate them to the Cardano blockchain. If you buy now on Ethereum-based exchanges, you will have to pay a considerable amount of the high gas fee.
In my observation, Charli3 needs to complete all necessary components and leverage the advantages of the Cardano infrastructure and the community. And as usual, whether it is worth investing or not, Do Your Own Research before buying and be responsible for your investment.
Charli3 is a new oracle project built for projects on Cardano, so it also has multiple large projects started long ago, namely:
- Chainlink (LINK): The biggest opponent of Charli3 and other oracle projects as well. It provides oracle services to numerous crypto projects.
- Paralink: A oracle project is specially designed for projects on Polkadot. It inherits the scalability and security features of the Polkadot blockchain.
Other Cardano-oriented oracle projects: API3, Nut.link, Wolfram Alpha, Ergo.
The Charli3 team is going the right way when targeting the oracle market on Cardano. Despite many other competitive oracle projects, Charli3 is going to have a share of the oracle market.
And that is all you need to know about Charli3 and its C3 token. I hope you’ve gained helpful insights to understand the potential behind Charli3.
What is WAX (WAXP)? Everything about WAXP Token
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “All you need to know about C3 Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “All you need to know about C3 Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “All you need to know about C3 Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “All you need to know about C3 Token” posted by on 2023-09-30 13:26:45. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net