It can be said that IDO investment has always had a strong attraction for investors who love risk, the main reason may come from the huge percentage of profits that these projects bring to investors.
Therefore, many Launchpad platforms have been established and gradually becoming more popular on DeFi (Decentralized Finance). In this article, we would like to provide you with all the details about CeloStarter (cStar) – the first Launchpad of the Celo ecosystem. Let’s find out together to discover more about CeloStarter.
What is CeloStarter?
CeloStarter is a decentralized fundraising community, incubator, and launchpad designed exclusively for the Celo ecosystem. CeloStarter is the first launchpad dedicated to launching projects on the Celo.
How does CeloStarter work?
Celostarter’s tier-model algorithm is quite similar to BSCPad, which is the first Launchpad platform of Binance Smart chain. CeloStarter Work’s main highlights include 2 parts:
Incubation and Seed Platform
- Potential projects are looking for a platform to not only raise capital smoothly but also attract the attention of the community and get enough capital.
- Retail investors are looking for a reliable fundraising platform, attractive investment opportunities in early funding rounds.
- The platform is a place for projects and investors to meet through a blockchain technology solution. From there, they make a profit from collecting capital calling fees after each deal.
CeloStarter uses a fixed tier system based on the number of tokens held. The platform will have a subscription model where investors need to hold different levels of CeloStar Tokens, in order to participate in the coming seeds. In other words:
- Every tier is guaranteed to be able to purchase tokens from the public pool.
- Tiers were created to be inclusive of all traders, large and small, with a low entry barrier into the first and second tiers.
- Large shareholders are incentivized to stake into the upper tiers yielding higher allocation opportunities and creating less price volatility for all holders.
Example of Token Allocation by applying Tier-Model: Consider the ABC Token project, which is using our CeloStarter Launchpad. To make things easier, let’s pretend they’re selling 1,000,000 tokens in the public pool.
As you know, Guardian members have an allocation of 25%, Jacks have an allocation of 20%, Kings have an allocation of 20%, and Aces have an allocation of 55%.
The formula for the number of tokens allocated to a tier is given by:
total_tokens * allocation_in_tier
- The number of tokens for Guardian is 25% * 1,000,000 = 250,000.
- The number of tokens for Jacks is 20% * 1,000,000 = 200,000.
- The number of tokens for Kings is 20% * 1,000,000 = 200,000.
- The number of tokens for Aces is 35% * 1,000,000 = 350,000.
The formula for calculating the number of tokens a user in a tier can purchase is given by:
- The number of tokens for each user in Guardian is 250,000/200 = 1,250.
- The number of tokens for each user in Jacks is 200,000/40 = 5,000.
- The number of tokens for each user in Kings is 200,000/20 = 10,000.
- The number of tokens for each user in Aces is 350,000/5 = 70,000.
What is the cStar token?
cStar token is the native asset of CeloStarter. It serves as a utility and governance token.
Detailed information about CSTAR token
CSTAR Key Metrics
- Token Name: CeloStarter.
- Ticker: CSTAR.
- Blockchain: Celo.
- Token Standard: cERC-20
- Contract: 0x452EF5a4bD00796e62E5e5758548e0dA6e8CCDF3
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 CSTAR.
- Circulating Supply: 12,500,000 CSTAR.
CSTAR Token Allocation
- Treasury & New Seed: 86,575,000 CSTAR.
- Community Fund: 5,425,000 CSTAR.
- Liquidity Pools Pair (UBE/cUSD): 3,000,000 CSTAR.
- Founder: 2,500,000 CSTAR.
- Airdrop: 2,500,000 CSTAR.
CSTAR Token Release Schedule
CSTAR Token Use Cases
The CSTAR Token’s application primarily is the central component that connects all CSTAR products together.
- Governance: CSTAR holders will be able to vote on which projects will be permitted to sell IDO on CeloStarter.
- Launchpad Token Distribution: CSTAR holders will be assigned to tiers in order to receive IDO purchases proportionally.
- Staking: Users can stake CSTAR on CeloStarter to receive rewards with 41% of APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
How to buy cStar Token
You can use Coin98 Wallet to swap other tokens for CSTAR following these simple steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet on your mobile phone & click Swap on the home screen.
Step 2: Select Ubeswap Celo.
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for receive: search CSTAR.
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
How to store CSTAR Token
You can store CSTAR on Coin98 Wallet with these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search CSTAR Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send CSTAR to this address.
There are no regular weekly or monthly updates on CeloStarter’s project progress. According to the material released on CeloStarter’s Medium website, the following development phases will be taken:
- Initiating contact with new Celo projects.
- Building the main website for CeloStarter.
- Participating in Celo Events.
- Onboarding new team members, who will actively work on acquiring new projects.
- Advisory services for new Launchpad projects.
- ACE/KING holders will receive monthly stars.
- Creating Fundamentals for the Future CeloStarter DAO.
- A Seed Fee of 7%-50% will be used for buyback and burn of CSTAR tokens.
Currently, the roadmaps that CSTAR has completed such as developing a website, starting Launchpad a few projects, recruiting new members. When there is the latest information about the project, I will update you immediately in this article.
Team, Investors, and Partners
Is CeloStarter (CSTAR) a good investment?
- CeloStarter is the first Launchpad platform in the Celo ecosystem. Therefore, CeloStarter’s the future will be heavily dependent on the development of the Celo ecosystem.
- However, the detailed information about CeloStarter was an obstacle when we went to learn about this project. I believe that there is currently insufficient information to decide whether to invest in CeloStarter at this moment.
Disclaimer: All the information in this article is only for information purposes and should NOT be considered investment advice. Investing in Crypto contains hugely high risks, and you should only invest the fund you are willing to lose.
By looking at similar projects, you can compare CeloStarter’s product quality and the possibility of a future price increase. Other projects that also provide Launchpad services similar to CeloStarter include DAO Maker, Avalaunch, Origin Launchpad, Binance Launchpad, BSCPAD DuckStarter,…
There are many launchpads and potential crypto projects, therefore choosing which projects to invest in is not an easy task. In this article, I have also introduced you to CeloStarter and how about your opinion, is CeloStarter a Launchpad platform worth investing in? You can comment on your views right below the article so we can discuss more.
What is OpenSwap (OSWAP)? All about OSWAP Token
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “All you need to know about CSTAR Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “All you need to know about CSTAR Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “All you need to know about CSTAR Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “All you need to know about CSTAR Token” posted by on 2023-09-30 13:53:47. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net