Marlin is one of the rare projects providing layer-0 infrastructure in the crypto world. So what is this project? How does it work? What should we pay attention to before investing in the project?
This article will provide you with the above information before making an investment decision.
What is Marlin?
Marlin is a protocol that offers decentralized blockchain networks with high-performance infrastructures. It optimizes the speed and scale at the network layer of these applications in order to make them indistinguishable from Web 2.0 predecessors.
Metanodes in the Marlin network operate MarlinVM, a router’s interface that allows developers to create custom overlays and execute edge computations.
Because the overlays in Marlin are built by the Marlin VM, they will include exceptional features such as the following:
- Reduce blockchain latency to improve scalability.
- High decentralization.
- Reduce blockchain latency to improve scalability.
- Develop anonymous networks using Marlin Foundry and the Marlin SDK.
- Enhanced response times due to advanced caching.
How does Marlin work?
Built on top of the Ethereum network, Marlin provides several tools for developers and users to optimize their applications including:
- Multicast SDK: Enables developers to design applications such as games, streaming apps to connect and interface with the Marlin Network. It functions as a common building block and provides real-time communication between its nodes.
- Marlin Cache: Is a distributed event-driven caching system for Dapps that uses an indexing strategy to reduce blockchain queries.
- Marlin Gateway: Is designed to exchange large blocks and transactions without a centralized node. By using low latency relays, traders can take advantage of gas price auctions while scaling blockchains with short transaction times at layer 0.
What makes Marlin unique?
Marlin is one of the few layer-0 protocols that provides many features which can support an efficient network layer and expand their ecosystems.
Also, Marlin is a protocol solution that offers both layer 1 and 2 tested gateways, unlike other scaling solutions which face the scalability trilemma-either one or two out of the performance, decentralization security can be sacrificed without negatively affecting the overall system stability.
The network’s metanodes also make DDoS attacks less likely than Marlin’s protective mechanism, which allows network content to be encrypted.
What is POND Token?
POND is Marlin’s native utility token and has the following functions:
- Governance: Users can use their POND tokens to vote on governance decisions such as the usage of funds in the treasury.
- Protocol Incentivization: Users can earn POND tokens as rewards when they send or receive data in the Marlin network.
- Staking: Nodes are required to stake POND tokens to join and participate in the Marlin network.
Detailed information about POND token
POND Token Metrics
- Token Name: Marlin Protocol Token.
- Ticker: POND.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC-20.
- Contract: 0x57b946008913b82e4df85f501cbaed910e58d26c.
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 3,184,000,001 POND
- Circulating Supply: 736,908,424 POND.
- Max Supply: 10,000,000,000 POND
POND Token Allocation
POND Token Sale
The project has raised 3MM USD via private token sales, selling 17.23% of the total maximum token supply. Marlin did not conduct a public sale.
How to buy POND token
You can use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for POND following these simple steps on: https://exchange.coin98.com/
Step 1: Connect Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Select Uniswap.
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for trading:
- Search POND.
- If the result does not come up, you can paste the contract of POND into the search box: 0x57b946008913b82e4df85f501cbaed910e58d26c.
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
Alternatively, you can apply the same steps for Coin98 Wallet to buy or swap,…..
How to mine POND token
Users can choose to become a staker or validator to stake POND.
As a layer-0 protocol, Marlin distributes MPOND token amongst its stakes on other layer 1 platforms via the FlowMint mechanism. Then users can convert their MPOND tokens to receive POND via the bridge in order to stake MPOND in Marlin’s metanodes.
How to store POND token
You can store POND token on Coin98 Wallet with these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search POND Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send POND to this address.
Roadmaps and Updates
Team, Investors, and Partners
Marlin is founded by Siddhartha Dutta, who has extensive experience in peer-to-peer networking and previously worked at Microsoft and Ziqilla.
Marlin has raised a total of $3M in funding over 3 rounds. They are funded by 9 investors, including NGC and Binance are the most recent investors.
Binance – Founded by CZ (Changpeng Zhao) is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. The company and its CEO have a big influence in the crypto market.
Marlin has been trusted and used by popular layer 1 blockchain projects such as Near, Polkadot and Cosmos.
Is Marlin a good investment?
This article has provided some of the main ideas related to the POND token and its implications. Still, it is important to note that there are a few key points that investors should take into account before making investment decisions:
- Binance, a major player in the blockchain industry, is supporting Marlin. However, Binance has invested in various projects across a variety of categories, and each of these will have its own unique characteristics. Therefore, instead of focusing solely on who is backing a project, we should carefully research the project’s potential.
- As a layer-0 protocol, Marlin is providing a unique solution for building infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0, with more projects coming up. The project is widely used by several layer-1 blockchains such as Polkadot, Cosmos and Near.
- Because Marlin is an infrastructure project, its development process will differ from more end-user-friendly projects such as AMM or DEX. In general, other major blockchains, such as Polkadot and Near, use Marlin’s solution. However, in order to analyze the progress of infrastructure projects such as Marlin or Chainlink, we need to take a long-term perspective.
I hope you have gained all of the important information about POND including its features and highlights throughout this topic.
If you have any questions about POND or want to know more about POND, please feel free to leave a comment below for further discussions.
What is PARSIQ (PRQ)? All about PRQ Token
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “Marlin Protocol – All you need to know about POND Coin❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “Marlin Protocol – All you need to know about POND Coin” It will help readers to be more interested in “Marlin Protocol – All you need to know about POND Coin [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “Marlin Protocol – All you need to know about POND Coin” posted by on 2023-09-29 12:38:35. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net