Recently, the number of DeFi projects has boomed with no signs of slowing down, marking the substantial growth of the crypto market. The ecosystems, though operate independently on their own, causing the problems of integrating between chains, with Ethereum being the most dominant with many side effects.
So what if you have assets from a different ecosystem? That is when the AnySwap solution – one of the most famous initiatives in the present Cross-chain solution – comes into play. The article below is to help you understand more about the possibilities of AnySwap.
What is AnySwap?
AnySwap is a fully decentralized cross-chain swap protocol for various tokens with an automated pricing and liquidity system. Additionally, the protocol is powered by Fusion’s Decentralized Control Rights Management (DCRM) technology, boosting AnySwap’s ability to swap any coins/tokens on any blockchains which use ECDSA or EdDSA as a signature algorithm.
AnySwap now supports 6 distinct chains: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Huobi ECO Chain, Fantom, Polygon, and Fusion.
What is ANY Token?
ANY is the native token of AnySwap. The token conforms to the Fusion platform standards and is utilized for governance reasons. ANY holders have the right to vote on the AnySwap network’s working nodes.
The native currency also allows its holders to choose which currencies should be featured on the AnySwap decentralized exchange (AnySwap DEX). Furthermore, ANY tokens enable holders to vote on or propose changes to crucial system settings.
Apart from governance, ANY allows investors to earn rewards on the protocol.
How does AnySwap work?
AnySwap protocol supports the following features:
- Decentralized Cross-chain Bridge: Users can deposit or withdraw any ECDSA-compliant token and receive wrapped tokens without a third party.
- Inter-chain swaps: This enables AnySwap users to swap cryptocurrencies instantly.
- Programmed Pricing and Liquidity: Liquidity providers could add and withdraw liquidity into swap pairs. The programmed pricing system is based on the liquidity provided.
- Wallet Support: AnySwap will initially support Metamask and Ledger wallets, but more hardware wallets will be added to the protocol. Additionally, an API will be provided, which will make the AnySwap protocol compatible with any wallet.
Detailed information about ANY token
ANY Token Metrics
- Token Name: AnySwap.
- Ticker: ANY.
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Fusion.
- Token Standard: ERC20, BEP20, FSN.
- Ethereum Contract: 0xf99d58e463a2e07e5692127302c20a191861b4d6
- Fusion Contract: 0x0c74199d22f732039e843366a236ff4f61986b32
- BSC Contract: 0xf68c9df95a18b2a5a5fa1124d79eeeffbad0b6fa
- Token Type: Utility and Governance.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 ANY.
- Circulating Supply: 17,252,277 ANY.
ANY Token Allocation
The total supply of ANY is 100 million. There will be no pre-sale or fundraising.
The initial supply will be 15 million ANY from which:
- 10 million ANY: Community and Ecosystem Fund.
- 5 million ANY: Team Initial Liquidity Fund.
The remaining 85 million ANY will be allocated to block rewards; distributed along with Fusion network blocks as follows:
- 10 million ANY for “Cross-chain DCRM Node Rewards”: To motivate AnySwap Working Nodes (AWN) to provide stable and secure cross-chain service.
- 15 million ANY for “Liquidity Rewards”: To motivate liquidity providers to provide strong liquidity of swap pairs on AnySwap like BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, LTC, FSN, etc.
- 15 million ANY for “Team Rewards”: To motivate the AnySwap team and future team members.
- 20 million ANY: Shareholders of AnySwap company.
- 25 million ANY for “Swap and Trading”: To motivate swap traders.
ANY Token Sale
TOKEN SALE: Jul 20th.
- Ticker: ANY.
- Token type: FUSION CHAIN ICO.
- Token Price: 1 ANY = 0.02 FSN.
- Total Tokens: 100,000,000.
- Available for Token Sale: 5%.
- Accepts: FSN.
ANY Token Release Schedule
85,000,000 ANY will be distributed through mining blocks. For each block mined, 8.5 ANY will be distributed into the market. The total number of blocks mined will be 10 million Fusion blocks. In which the remaining ANY tokens will be mined as follows:
- Liquidity Rewards: Every 6600 mining blocks (~24 hours) there will be 9900 ANY distributed.
- “Swap and Trade” Rewards: For every 100 mining blocks, 250 ANY will be mined and allocated to the liquidity provider.
- Cross Chain Node Rewards: For every 6600 blocks mined (~24 hours) 6600 ANY will be given to AnySwap Nodes.
- Team Rewards: Every 6600 blocks mined will allocate 9900 ANY.
- Shareholder Rewards: Every 6600 blocks mined will allocate 13,200 ANY.
ANY Token Use Cases
ANY token will be used in the following cases:
- Vote for the recommended system administrator.
- Vote for AnySwap nodes (AWN).
- Join mining and provide liquidity.
How to get ANY Token
You can get ANY by 2 ways:
- Joining in liquidity provision or mining for the AnySwap platform.
- Purchasing ANY directly through Anyswap, Uniswap, Sushiswap, MXC exchanges, and Coin98 Exchange.
How to buy ANY Token
You can use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for ANY following these simple steps on: https://exchange.coin98.com/
Step 1: Connect Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Search ANY.
Step 3: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 4: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
How to store ANY
You can receive and store ANY Token on Coin98 Wallet with a few single steps as follows:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search ANY Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send ANY to this address.
Team, Investors, and Partners
Mr. Dejun Qian, Fusion’s CEO, is the co-founder of AnySwap.
AnySwap moved slowly but steadily for a short time. AnySwap now supports six chains: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Huobi ECO Chain, Fantom, Polygon, and Fusion.
AnySwap will also incorporate a Layer 2 solution for its platform by deploying Polygon Network, making it feasible for Ethereum network users to transact more quickly and cheaply.
Not content with that, AnySwap is working with SushiSwap, one of the largest AMM DEXs at the moment, to offer cross-chain trading directly on AnySwap.
AnySwap has been audited by Slow Mist to guarantee the security of its smart contracts. This helps you feel more secure when utilizing AnySwap’s products in the context of current attacks affecting Defi projects.
Is AnySwap a good investment?
AnySwap is expected to be a revolutionary protocol that will spur mainstream blockchain by solving the interoperability and liquidity problems of many decentralized exchanges.
AnySwap offers advanced technology and enhanced solutions for its users. This fully decentralized cross-chain swap platform will enable crypto users to swap between any coins/tokens on any blockchain, thus saving on transaction cost, risk, and time. With extremely low fees of 0.4%, AnySwap makes swap transactions easier and efficient in its value.
Overall, AnySwap offers cunning edge technology and gives users a seamless experience. It should be noted that the Cross-chain liquidity platforms and AMMs are becoming highly saturated. Only a few of these protocols will dominate a majority of the market share; the unknown question is, which will outperform the others.
It is always important to undergo your research and perform your own due diligence when making financial decisions.
Hopefully, this article can effectively support users in understanding more about the ANY token. What do you think about the potential of ANY token? Share your idea below or join Coin98 Community for further discussions!
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “What Is AnySwap (ANY)? All About ANY Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “What Is AnySwap (ANY)? All About ANY Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “What Is AnySwap (ANY)? All About ANY Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “What Is AnySwap (ANY)? All About ANY Token” posted by on 2023-10-01 10:29:50. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net