Avalanche is an ecosystem that has achieved significant progress in the past months. However, aside from specific DeFi platforms such as AMM or Lending, projects that attract consumers in other sectors, such as Launchpad, are still not very diverse.
In today’s article, we’ll discover about Avalaunch, the first Launchpad project in the Avalanche ecosystem.
What is Avalaunch?
Avalaunch is the first launchpad for innovative projects on the Avalanche ecosystem. The project offers a fast, secure and efficient platform for decentralized fundraising.
Avalaunch’s values are deeply rooted in early communities, which lets them offer fair and broad distribution to confident users that are informed about what they’re downloading from an application ecosystem with long-term goals.
The project offers these unique features:
- Cheap transactions.
- High throughput.
- Near-instant finality.
- Unparalleled security.
- Interoperable assets and applications.
How does Avalaunch work?
In order to participate in IDO, users are required to complete the following steps:
- Register and KYC.
- Verify Wallet.
- Allocation Staking.
- Register for Sale.
Furthermore, the platform also allows users to stake XAVA tokens to earn rewards with APY up to 39%.
What is XAVA token?
XAVA is the utility token of the Avalaunch platform. The primary feature of the XAVA token is staking in order to access sales.
There are also new features being worked on to support users of Avalaunch such as XAVA holders are not required to participate in every sale when holding XAVA tokens. This reduces the pressure for users when holding XAVA tokens.
Detailed information about XAVA token
XAVA Token Metrics
- Token Name: Avalaunch Token
- Ticker: XAVA
- Blockchain: Avalanche C – Chain
- Token Standard: ARC – 20
- Contract: 0xd1c3f94DE7e5B45fa4eDBBA472491a9f4B166FC4
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 XAVA
- Circulating Supply: 10,872,571 XAVA
XAVA Token Allocation
There is a total of 100,000,000 XAVA and the distribution is as follows:
XAVA Token Sale
- Seed Round: 14.025M tokens at $0.02 per XAVA.
- Private Round: 18.975M tokens at $0.035 per XAVA.
- Foundation: 6 months cliff, 8.33% released monthly for 12 months.
- Ecosystem: 2 weeks cliff, then 20% released monthly for 5 months.
- Advisory: 6 months cliff, 8.33% released monthly for 12 months.
- Liquidity Provision: 100% locked for 12 months.
- Seed: 10%, then a daily release for 5 months starting 1 month after TGE.
- Private: 20%, then a daily release for 5 months starting 1 month after TGE.
How to buy XAVA
You can use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for XAVA following these simple steps on: https://exchange.coin98.com/
Step 1: Connect to the Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Select Pangolin C-Chain
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for trading:
- Search XAVA
- If the result does not come up, you can paste the contract of XAVA into the search box: 0xbb4CdB9CBd36B01bD1cBaEBF2De08d9173bc095c
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap.
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve.
How to mine XAVA
Users can stake XAVA on Avalaunch to rewards paid in XAVA tokens. The current APY is 39% annually.
How to store XAVA
You can store XAVA token on Coin98 Wallet with these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search XAVA Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send XAVA to this address.
Roadmaps and Updates
On September 17th, 2021, Avalaunch announced new upgrades to its framework.
The primary goal is to distribute more IDO tokens on the platform. Therefore, the new order for IDO will be changed as:
- Avalanche Validators.
- XAVA Stakers (Community).
Furthermore, the registration fee will be returned immediately after users claim their allocation from IDOs.
Team, Investors, and Partners
Mark Stanwyck, Kal Ali, Yanush Ali, Dave Donnenfeld are the directors of the project.
Since its launch, Avalaunch has increased cooperation with other projects such as:
Is XAVA a good investment?
This article has provided some of the main ideas related to the XAVA token and its implications. Still, it is important to note that there are a few key points that investors should take into account before making investment decisions:
- The platform allows users to stake their tokens before participating in any IDOs. This benefits users to earn rewards up to 39% during the waiting period while still being able to buy new listing projects’ tokens. This feature shows that the developing team is very supportive of its users.
- Avalaunch is the first launchpad of the Avalanche ecosystem. Therefore, it is considered one of the key pieces for new innovative projects to join Avalanche and gain more users’ attention. Avalaunch will keep growing as the whole Avalanche ecosystem develops.
- The ROI of the mentioned projects is the most important factor in determining a successful launchpad project. Aside from the three projects mentioned in the table below, Avalaunch does not have many projects listed at the time. The ROI is clearly different, but like Kalao, it has resulted in profits of up to 2500 percent for investors. This is a positive sign, but we need more time to monitor the upcoming projects.
I hope you have gained all of the important information about XAVA including its features and highlights throughout this topic.
If you have any questions about XAVA or want to know more about XAVA, please feel free to leave a comment below and join Coin98 Community for further discussions about Crypto.
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “What Is Avalaunch (XAVA)? All About XAVA Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “What Is Avalaunch (XAVA)? All About XAVA Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “What Is Avalaunch (XAVA)? All About XAVA Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “What Is Avalaunch (XAVA)? All About XAVA Token” posted by on 2023-10-01 02:22:24. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net