What is Keep3r Network?
Keep3r Network is a decentralized network which can be described as a “job matching” network for Jobs poster looking for Keepers to do tasks for them, together with an incentive mechanism for all the parties involved.
How does Keep3r Network work?
The Keep3r Network includes 2 type of person, each with a particular role:
Keepers are individuals or groups with technical skills who are capable of taking on jobs. This can be as simple as executing a transaction or as complicated as requiring substantial off-chain processing.
These are simple manual tasks, but they can be tedious because they must be completed on a regular basis. Collecting harvests from yield farming, for example, is something that must be done on a daily basis. These tasks are usually done by themself, but it would be time-consuming for them to do so.
The scope of Keep3r network is not to manage these jobs themselves, but to allow contracts to register as jobs for keepers, and keepers to register themselves as available to perform jobs. It is up to the individual keeper to set up their DevOps and infrastructure and create their own rules based on what transactions they deem profitable.
In the Keep3r Network, anyone can post a job that needs to be done. Jobs are smart contract requests for an external entity to carry out a task in good faith and without any malevolent intent or outcome. As a result, they would register as a Job on the Network and give the necessary documentation and information, such as job title, address, and so on.
The Keeper, i.e. the person or team, would then register as capable of performing the job and carry out the terms of the contract. Keepers have complete autonomy over their DevOps, infrastructure, and regulations for completing the task.
This process is all done on-chain, and the advantage of this is that everyone can confirm that a particular task has been done.
Detailed information about KP3R Token
Key Metrics KP3R
- Token Name: Keeper Network
- Ticker: KP3R
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: 0x1ceb5cb57c4d4e2b2433641b95dd330a33185a44
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 376,331
- Circulating Supply: 376,331
KP3R Token Allocation
KP3R Token Release Schedule
KP3R Token Use Cases
The KP3R token will have these main roles:
- Governance: By redeeming Bonded KP3R, KP3R holders can participate in voting on Keep3r Network-related activities.
- Bonded: KP3R has 1 bond instance, Bonded KP3R with the ratio 1:1. Keepers who earn a lot of Bonded KP3R will be able to get complex Jobs with higher bonuses.
- Rewards: Keepers will be rewarded with KP3R tokens based on the transaction costs they used to perform the task. Jobs paying in ETH or project tokens will incur a 0.3 percent fee, with the proceeds going to the Treasury Fund.
How to get KP3R Tokens
Users can get KP3R tokens by:
- Buy on CEXs, DEXs.
- Reward users for staking/farming/yield farming,…
How to buy KP3R Token
You can buy KP3R Token on DEXs such as SushiSwap, Kraken,… Alternatively, you can use Coin98 Exchange to swap other tokens for KP3R.
Learn more: How to use Coin98 Exchange
How to store KP3R Token
You can store KP3R token on Coin98 Wallet with these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Wallet & click Receive on the home screen.
Step 2: Search KP3R Token.
Step 3: Click on the correct result, copy the wallet address and send KP3R to this address.
Team, Investors, and Partners
Roadmap and Update
Is Keep3r Network a good investment?
This article should give you a deep insight into the project, so there is no financial advice. You should Do Your Own Research before conducting any investment, and be responsible for your own fund. However, Coin98 Insights will provide some notable points of the project to give you the best overview to make your own decisions.
The following are some of the benefits of preserving bonded KP3R:
- Higher bonds allow Keepers to undertake more types of jobs; only bonded KP3R grants voting rights in government; and bonded KP3R cannot be misused. In the event that a Job presents an exploit, here is what you should do.
- However, retaining bonded KP3R has the drawback of not being able to rapidly recuperate ETH for Keeper transactions. Keepers were required to hold a float of unbond days’ worth of ETH. MetaKeep3r is a solution to this problem.
Besides, Keep3r partners with Chainlink – a highly secure and fault-tolerant oracle to advance its services. Most crucially, the collaboration allows Keepers who have completed a significant number of jobs to be considered for positions as node operators for Chainlink’s critical jobs. Keepers will switch from K3PR to LINK for payment and staking when they upgrade to become Chainlink node operators.
Coin98 Insights hopes you have gained all of the important information about Keep3r Network including its features and highlights throughout this topic.
If you have any questions about Keep3r or want to know more about KP3R, please feel free to leave a comment below and join Coin98 Community for further discussions about Crypto.
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “What Is Keep3r Network (KP3R)? All About KP3R Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “What Is Keep3r Network (KP3R)? All About KP3R Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “What Is Keep3r Network (KP3R)? All About KP3R Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “What Is Keep3r Network (KP3R)? All About KP3R Token” posted by on 2023-09-29 13:31:31. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net