In such a highly volatile market like crypto, people always desire the best price when trading. One way to do that is to manually compare the prices offered by different DEXs and pick the best option. However, that process is extremely time-consuming.
In this article, let’s find out what Matcha is and investment opportunities with this protocol!
What is Matcha?
Matcha is a DEX aggregator enabling people to trade at the optimal price. It is a product of 0x, the team behind 0x Protocol, which is an infrastructure for DEXs to build on and make use of 0x large liquidity pool.
There are already many projects based on the 0x Protocol: Tokenlon, Bamboo Relay,… Among them, Matcha is the native project built by the 0x team.
How does Matcha work?
Similar to other DEX aggregators, Matcha ensures the best price by tapping into different liquidity pools, comparing prices, and picking the best option for users.
Matcha splits trades across 0x Mesh, Kyber, Uniswap, Oasis,… to find the optimal price for traders. As Matcha expands its liquidity sources, the offered price will be improved accordingly.
Besides offering the best price like other DEX aggregators, Matcha also offers certain features that optimize users’ experience.
- Token shortcuts and a search field: On other exchanges, users are required to go to the trading page and choose tokens from two different dropdowns to start trading. However, on Matcha, there is a default searching bar at the homepage, where users can just type the assets they want to trade and will be instantly directed to the trading market of those pairs.
- Friendly language: Technical terms when using DeFi products can be an obstacle for newbies in this market. Understanding this, Matcha paraphrases every technical term (example: slippage) into a more understandable language for users. This provides a better trading experience, helping users avoid any losses due to a lack of understanding.
What is Matcha’s token?
At the time of writing, Matcha has not released its token yet. Once the tokens are released, the Coin98 team will update you as soon as possible.
Detailed information about Matcha’s token
How to get Matcha’s token
How to buy Matcha’s token
How to store Matcha’s token
Team, Investors, and Partners
Matcha is developed by the 0x Team:
- Will Warren: Co-founder & CEO.
- Amir Bandeali: Co-founder & CEO.
0x received investments from many notable names such as Blockchain.com Ventures, DeFi Alliance, Coinbase Ventures, Boost VC,…
Matcha has integrated with many DEXs on different blockchains to offer the best price for traders:
- Ethereum: Uniswap, SushiSwap,…
- Binance: PancakeSwap, Dodo,…
- Polygon: QuickSwap, Dfyn,…
Is Matcha a good investment?
I hope that from all the mentioned information, you can get a basic understanding of Matcha to start researching more about this project. It is hard to tell firmly whether any project/ token is a good investment or not. However, I will provide you with some key highlights of Matcha so that you can do your own research and make your own investment decisions.
Matcha is part of the 0x ecosystem, so it benefits from the growth of 0x as a whole. 0x API, one of the liquidity sources of Matcha, is in the top 4 DEX aggregators by trading volume.
Matcha has recorded positive growth in all indicators in the last 30 days: 60.05% in trading volume, 3.5% in the number of trades, and 4.97% in active traders. And the trading volume has also been kept at a high level in the past few days (~74.53k).
Matcha has a complete product with many outstanding features to improve users’ experience. This protocol has launched in 2020 but has not released its token yet. One of its peers, ParaSwap, which is also a DEX aggregator launched in 2020, has airdropped more than 8,400 PSP for its supporters. Therefore, we can expect a high chance of a retroactive opportunity from this protocol soon.
Some similar projects
- 1inch: A decentralized application on Ethereum that aims to provide the best Aggregation Protocols, with its DEX Aggregator Protocol being the pioneer.
- ParaSwap: A DEX Aggregator, similar to 1inch or 0x Matcha. In short, Paraswap uses a search engine to find the best trading rate on multiple DEXs, which provides users with the least trading cost and the most value possible.
That is all you need to know about Matcha. If you want to have more information about this project, feel free to comment down below. You can also join our community at Coin98 Community to discuss any topic that you are interested in.
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “What Is Matcha DEX Aggregator? All About Matcha Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “What Is Matcha DEX Aggregator? All About Matcha Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “What Is Matcha DEX Aggregator? All About Matcha Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “What Is Matcha DEX Aggregator? All About Matcha Token” posted by on 2023-09-29 12:34:32. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net