Projects in crypto always have a need for fundraising to facilitate long-term development. In the past, ICO and IEO were the popular methods to do so. At this moment, many projects are shifting to another fundraising method – IDO.
IDO platform offers an easier, faster, and cheaper way of raising funds for any project. From retail investors’ perspective, they have more options of IDO projects to choose from. This has created the rise of different IDO platforms on many blockchains.
Among a wide range of IDO platforms, Polkastarter is certainly a notable name when taking the lead in ATH ROI and the number of funded projects. In this article, let’s find out what this IDO platform is special about.
What is Polkastarter?
The vision of Polkastarer is to be integrated into Polkadot to take advantage of the high scalability of the ecosystem.
Built on Polkadot, Polkastarter can leverage its cross-chain swaps, enjoying the high throughput of the native blockchain while still staying connected with other blockchains for liquidity. While waiting for the Polkadot’s mainnet, Polkastarter has already run on Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance Smart Chain.
How does Polkastarter work?
Simply put, Polkastarter functions under a lottery mechanism but offers users a certain way to increase their chance of winning an IDO. It uses the concept of POLS power, which increases when the amount of POLS/ LP tokens that users have increases. There are 3 ways users can leverage their POLS power:
- Holing POLS: For every 250 POLS you hold in your wallet, you will receive 1 “ticket”, which is counted as 1 entry into the whitelist process. Note that you are not exchanging POLS for tickets, the number of POLS just “represents” the number of tickets you receive. The more POLS you hold, the more chances you will win the whitelist.
- Staking POLS: It counts POLS power the same way as holding POLS.
- Providing liquidity: Each LP token of the liquidity pool ETH – POLS on Uniswap equals 100 POLS while BNB – POLS on PancakeSwap equals 20 POLS. It means that with 2.5 ETH – POLS or 12.5 BNB – POLS LP tokens (~ 250 POLS), you will receive 1 ticket. Therefore, similar to holding POLS, the more LP tokens you have, the higher chance you will be selected.
Besides that, Polkastarter offers 5 POLS Tiers. The mechanism is that the more tickets you have, the more they are worth.
- 250+ POLS Power = 1.0x – Every ticket is worth 1 ticket.
- 1,000+ POLS Power = 1.1x – Every ticket is worth 1.1 tickets.
- 3,000+ POLS Power = 1.15x – Every ticket is worth 1.15 tickets.
- 10,000+ POLS Power = 1.20x – Every ticket is worth 1.20 tickets.
- 30,000+ POLS Power = 1.25x -Every ticket is worth 1.25 tickets & No Cooldown (Explained below).
Therefore, users are encouraged to use 1 wallet rather than split their POLS into different wallets to have more chances of being selected.
In addition, to increase the fairness of the ecosystem, Polkastarter uses a Cooldown Period. This means that after successfully joining an IDO, users can not take part in any other IDO in the next 7 days.
See Also: How to participate in an IDO on Polkastarter
What is POLS token?
POLS token is the native token of Polkastarter. People hold POLS to take part in IDO on this platform. More use cases of POLS are on the way and will be announced to the community soon.
Detailed information about POLS token
POLS Key Metrics
- Token Name: Polkastarter.
- Ticker: POLS.
- Blockchain: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain.
- Token Standard: ERC-20, BEP-20.
- 0x83e6f1e41cdd28eaceb20cb649155049fac3d5aa (Ethereum)
- 0x7e624fa0e1c4abfd309cc15719b7e2580887f570 (Binance Smart Chain)
- Token type: Utility.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 POLS.
- Circulating Supply: 81,301,332 POLS.
POLS Token Allocation
POLS Token Sales
- Seed sale price: $0.0125 USD
- Private sale price: $0.025 USD
- Uniswap listing price: $0.05 USD
- Total amount raised: 875,000 USD
POLS Release Schedule
- Seed: 20% unlocked before listing, then 10% monthly over 8 months.
- Private: 25% unlocked before listing, then 25% monthly over 3 months.
- Liquidity: 22.22% unlocked before listing, then 8.88% monthly over 5 months, then 6.67% monthly over 1 month, then 4.44% monthly over 6 months.
- Marketing: 20% unlocked before listing, then 6.67% monthly over 12 months.
- Team & Foundational tokens: 1 year fully locked, then 25% quarterly.
POLS Token Use Cases
- IDO Incentive: As mentioned above, holding POLS/ LP tokens give users more chances of winning a whitelist.
- Governance: POLS holders have the right to vote on: ecosystem initiatives, new features development,… (Upcoming).
- Staking: for Pool rewards, Pool access,… (Upcoming).
How to get POLS token
You can buy POLS from different exchanges:
- DEXs: Uniswap, PancakeSwap.
- CEXs: Binance, Huobi, KuCoin, and Gate.
How to buy POLS token on Coin98 Exchange
You can buy POLS on Coin98 Exchange by click swap button on the bottom of this article and following these steps:
Step 1: Connect to the Coin98 Extension Wallet.
Step 2: Select Uniswap
Step 3: Choose coins/tokens for trading
- Search POLS
- If the result does not come up, you can paste the contract of POLS into the search box: 0x83e6f1e41cdd28eaceb20cb649155049fac3d5aa
Step 4: Adjust the amount you want to swap
Step 5: Adjust the gas fee, then click Approve
How to store POLS token on Coin98 Wallet
You can store POLS on Coin98 Wallet by following these steps:
Step 1: At the main screen of Coin98 Wallet, click Receive.
Step 2: Search for POLS token, choose your preferred network (ERC-20 or BEP-20).
Step 4: Copy your POLS wallet address and send POLS tokens to this address.
Team, Investors, and Partners
Polkastarter has established relationships with many partners for different purposes:
- Partners with Moonbeam for cross-chain interoperability.
- Partners with Shyft Network for whitelisting solution.
- Partners with Covalent for transparency and anti-scam measures to token sales.
- Partners with Orion Protocol for automated liquidity provision.
- Partners with DIA for DeFi trading, pricing, and anti-slippage features.
Is Polkastarter (POLS) a good investment?
I hope that from all the mentioned information, you can get a basic understanding of Polkastarter to start researching more about this project. It is hard to tell firmly whether any project/ token is a good investment or not. However, I will provide you with some key highlights of Polkastarter so that you can do your own research and make your own investment decisions.
- Polkastarter has the vision to be implemented on Polkadot. This promises a future of being the leading IDO platform for the boom of many projects on Polkadot. Polkadot is expected to be a blockchain with high scalability; therefore, the number of projects will be significant.
- One of the most important criteria to evaluate an IDO platform is the performance of the projects launched on it. From the chart, you can see the ROI of projects launched on Polkastarter despite huge fluctuation, on average still recorded an upward trend from January 2021 to September 2021. This indicated that Polkastarter is an IDO platform having potentially high ROI projects.
- In comparison with other IDO platforms, Polkastarter is the platform with the highest AVG AHT ROI. However, in terms of AVG Current ROI, it is outperformed by many competitors: DAO Maker, Red Kite,…
- Since May 2021, the minimum POLS users must hold to join IDO on Polkastarter has been reduced from 3,000 POLS to 250 POLS. This has offered more opportunities for many small retail investors to join IDO on Polkastarter. With lower entry requirements while offering decent ROI at 6x with possible ATH at 40x, Polkastarter is still an attractive IDO platform to many retail investors.
DAO Maker (DAO): A platform for retail ventures to invest in startups and projects at an early stage. In other words, DAO Maker is a launchpad that acts as an intermediary between the retail investors and the protocols during the fundraising process.
Cardstarter (CARDS): A project accelerator that helps new projects launch their IDO token sale on Cardano. Basically, its primary goal is to connect investors with new ideas deployed on Cardano. Investors can participate in low-risk opportunities backed by the Cardstarter insurance treasury.
Skyward Finance (SKYWARD): The first IDO platform on the NEAR protocol, using the Streaming Time-based Auction mechanism. Skyward Finance’s goal is to enable fair token distribution for projects built on Near Protocol.
Although recently we have seen the rise of many IDO platforms on different blockchains (Skyward Finance on Near, Solstarter on Solana,…), Polkastarter also works hard to upgrade their product to offer a better customer experience. It has just released version 2 of the platform, promising a seamless IDO participating experience on multiple chains. Therefore, Polkastarter is still considered a top-tier IDO platform up to this point.
If you want to have more information about this project, feel free to comment down below.
Last, Atccoin.net sent you details about the topic “What is Polkastarter (POLS)? All about POLS Token❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “What is Polkastarter (POLS)? All about POLS Token” It will help readers to be more interested in “What is Polkastarter (POLS)? All about POLS Token [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “What is Polkastarter (POLS)? All about POLS Token” posted by on 2023-09-29 10:28:20. Thank you for reading the article at www.atccoin.net